- 28 Aug 2019
Casual Comfort: Our Top Athleisure Picks
Finding the right pair of shoes that are both practical and fashionable can be a tricky balance.
Whether you have an active role at work or you’re heading to brunch after your morning walk, at Ian’s Shoes for Women, we’ve carefully curated our athleisure shoe selection to offer you our top picks in casual comfort.
What to look for in athleisure shoes
Here are a few tips on what to look out for when buying the perfect pair of athleisure shoes for your casual wardrobe:
- These shoes are meant to support you all day, every day - choosing brands that put your comfort and health first is a must. Consider brands that offer orthotic-friendly styles, or are known to have worked with podiatrists and physiotherapists.
- To wick away moisture and keep your feet fresh, consider an active shoe that uses soft materials such as light-weight dual mesh, natural leather and breathable fabric.
- Don’t be scared to try out a different brand or style than you’d usually go for. Just like finding the perfect dress or pair of jeans, sometimes you’d be surprised how a small change can make a big difference to the fit and comfort.
Our Top Athleisure Picks
Is there anything more relaxing than slipping on a pair of comfy sneakers or trainers to head out to brunch? We love JACKiE in Blush by FRANKiE4. Podiatrist & physiotherapist designed, and built with soft leather, these beauties come equipped with some serious foot-loving benefits including the FRANKiE4 Patented Custom Fit Pack. JACKiE also comes in a variety of on-trend and trans-seasonal colourways, including black, blue, pink, silver, white/navy and white/silver.
Our top casual athleisure picks:
- FRANKiE4 - JACKiE (BLUSH) - pictured
- FRANKiE4 - BILLIE (BLACK/LEOPARD)
- FRANKiE4 - ELLIE (STEEL)
- ZIERA - PEARL XF (CHEETAH SUEDE)
- KROTEN - HARAJUKU (SILVER)
If you are mostly on your feet at work, you need a supportive, soft shoe for all-day comfort, without skipping out on style. AIMEE in Black by ECCO, also available in rose dust, is a trans-seasonal pair of shoes that will team up well with almost anything in your wardrobe. Soft leather wraps around the foot to fit like a glove, and the unique ECCO Comfort Fibre System™ keeps you fresh and dry even on the busiest days.
Our top comfy work shoes:
- ECCO - AIMEE (BLACK) - pictured
- ZIERA - FOX XF (BLACK)
- FRANKiE4 - HANNA (NAVY)
- FRANKiE4 - NAT (BLACK)
- ECCO - SOFT 7 430003 (WHITE)
- CABELLO - EG17 (TAN)
Keeping up an active lifestyle demands a comfortable shoe with all-day support and breathable fabric. FRANKiE4’s new ACTiVE range is the latest in comfortable yet stylish shoes for women on the go. They are especially designed for active lifestyles, catering for leisure, work and light exercise, with FRANKiE4’s new Custom Control fitting system to provide the perfect fit.
Perfect for casual morning walks, the new TAMBO in Ink by FRANKiE4 ACTiVE is a great pick for light to moderate exercise. Designed in Australia, this pair of shoes boasts a slip-resistant sole and a mixture of durable rubber and a bespoke tread pattern for secure yet natural movement.
Our top athleisure shoes for active lifestyles:
- FRANKiE4 ACTiVE - TAMBO (INK) - pictured