What we collectContact name and details
- Payment and transaction information including type, bank and credit card details
- Delivery address or collection details
- Your location details through your smart phone or device
- transaction, product, services and activity details of purchases, preferences and interactions
- Details of your communications and interactions with us
- Date of Birth (if provided)
How we collect
When you attend our Ian’s Shoes for Women stores or when you use or visit the iansshoes.com.au website and social media platform.
- make a purchase or place an order
- Setup an Ian’s Shoes account online or in store
- transact including making a non‐cash payment, or request a service where we collect Personal Information such as pre-orders, lay-by.
- enter a competition or complete a survey
- send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback
- participate in a promotion, competition, or survey
- when you join our mailing list
- post a review, rating or comment on our website or social media page
How we use the data
All personal information collected may be used internally within Ian’s Shoes for Women to;
- deliver your online order
- provide you with an update of the delivery of your product ordered from our online store
- provide you with relevant product information
- marketing purposes
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will receive updates about products and promotions from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link on our newsletter or contact us.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your order information for our records until you may ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to enquire further, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Ian’s Shoes for Women (Head Office), 3/205 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067