WIN A $250 STORE VOUCHER
- Information on How to enter and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally
- All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a prize to the ineligible person. Return of the prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Burch Family Trust trading as Ian’s Shoes For Women, ABN 36 072 346 648 of 3/205 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 Phone: (08) 8331 1788 (Promoter).
- All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Adelaide, which may be Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) or Australian Central Daylight Saving Time (AEDT) depending on the date. All times are stated using the 12-hour clock.
- The Promotion will commence 10:00am ACST on 14/09/2020until 5pm ACST on 25/10/2020(Promotion Period).
- Entries received after the closing date & time will be deemed invalid.
- If you are aged under 18 years, you must seek the consent of your parent or legal guardian before entering the Promotion
- Entry in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents excluding:
- a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
- b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) of these Conditions of Entry;
- c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter,
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph (b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter and be eligible to win, participants must subscribe, or be subscribed, to the Ian’s Shoes Newsletter(Eligible Entry).
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries, or Entries not received for any reason.
- Entrants must present a valid email address which corresponds to the entry they submit in the Promotion in order to claim any Prize (if won).
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion:
- appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry; and
- If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the Entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed as invalid.
- Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, that Eligible Entrant will forfeit their Prize and no substitute will be offered.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name.
DRAW AND PRIZE INFORMATION
- One (1) Eligible Entrants drawn in the Prize Draw on the 5/11/2020, will win $250 Store Voucher to be redeemed at Ians Shoes for Women
- A random manual prize draw will be conducted at Ian’s Shoes for Women, 3/205 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067 (Draw Location) by a representative of the Promoter from Eligible Entries received during the Promotion (Prize Draw).
- There is one (1) winner in total. The winner will receive a $250 Voucher from Ian’s Shoes.
- No component of these gifts can be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Gifts must be taken as offered and cannot be varied, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- The Prize Draw winners will be notified by email on the same day of the Prize Draw on the 5/11/2020 .
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If a Prize is won by:
- an Eligible Entrant who does not claim their Prize by 5/02/2021, a random manual re-draw will be conducted on that date at 1:00pm at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion (i.e. all those Eligible Entries that did not win a Prize in the Prize Draw), subject to any directions from State and Territory Gaming Departments
- NOTIFICATIONS OF RE-DRAW WINNERS
- The Re-draw winners, if any, will be notified via email on the same day of the Re-Draw on the 5/02/2021.
- Acceptance and use of the Prizes is subject to terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and / or services as part of or in connection with the Prizes.
- Each “sign up” counts towards one (1) entry only.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prizes being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before they reach the winners or after they have been released to the winners.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes from the time of printing Promotion materials
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to States and Territories regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries are not eligible to win.
- Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
- shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prizes, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law)
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a Prize.
- The Promotion will be advertised in all four (4) Ians Shoes locations in Adelaide.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and agree to release Facebook from any action in association with this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter (not Facebook) at the address given of these Terms and Conditions.
- Ian’s Shoes accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Ian’s Shoes has no control over communications networks or services, the Internet, or computer or telephone networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Ian’s Shoes is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Any form of automated entry using any device or software is invalid.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and will be entered into a database and the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, agencies engaged by the Promoter, or any other third party nominated by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at Ian’s Shoes For Women, 3/205 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the Promoter
- The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.